Friday, October 8, 2010

I WON a Crush TV Limited Edition Bow!!!


<----<< Look at what I won!!!!  I have really been having a great week and have got to share with all of you guys my most recent win. I received a call Tuesday, October 5th that just blew me away!

I am a member of The Crush Road Crew. For those of you that are not familiar with The Crush; it is a hunting show on the Outdoor Channel that is hosted by Lee and Tiffany Lakosky.  The Lakosky's are two of the best I have ever seen. They are amazing hunters, funny and in all honesty their love for each other shows during each and every show. They may pick at each other but it is quite obvious that they are incredibly happy.

Anyway, not only do they have a very successful TV show they also have a web site full of videos, photos and a store that carries their Crush gear and clothing (some really cute stuff too!). I signed up for the Road Crew there which gives me access to behind the scenes videos, photos, recipes and little extra off coupons for the store. PLUS as a Road Crew Member I am eligible for special contest :) like the one I just won, OMG still can't believe I won!!! They also gave away a hunt with Lee and Tiffany to one lucky Road Crew Member recently who will no doubt never forget the experience. And given this is going on my Flatt Dog Pound site, yes Gary does go hunt with them and they are great friends. Last year Gary killed his biggest buck ever while out with Lee and Tiffany and the bow he used for that kill was autographed and given away in a drawing to a lucky Road Crew Member earlier this year.

Now, I have to tell you the enthusiasm Lee and Tiffany have for hunting motivated me, gave me the desire to try it.  I have never hunted before watching The Crush ... I have friends and family members who are hunters and this was to be my first season hunting with them.  My brother has a bow that he has been sharing with me because I didn't have one.  But now, thanks to Lee and Tiffany Lakosky and The Crush TV and Mathews Bows and Red Bone Entertainment I will have my OWN incredibly awesome Limited Edition Crush TV Bow!!

Thank you Tiffany and Lee!
I am such a happy Crush girl right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment