Monday, April 18, 2011

Music City Walk Of Fame Induction Video

On November 7, 2010 Rascal Flatts was inducted into the Music City Walk of Fame.  It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Nashville, Tennessee and I was fortunate enough to be there that day. 

This video is not the best, there is a lot of movement ~ every time I moved or anyone in the crowd moved near me it caused my camera to move, add to that I was using my zoom a factor that exaggerated the movement. Also, at one point there is a gentleman behind me on the phone that can be heard. Even so, with all the imperfections I wanted to publish this so others would have the opportunity to hear what Jay, Gary and Joe Don said as they each addressed the crowd that was there for this event. 

I know this is not NEW news but I wanted to share it. I hope you enjoy the video of this historic event. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment