Monday, February 7, 2011

Keep Requesting "I Won't Let Go"


Rascal Flatts newest single I WON’T LET GO is a truly amazing.  It is such a beautiful song and one of my favorites on the Nothing Like This cd.  The pure awesomeness of Rascal Flatts blows me away, these guys are the BEST!!!!  I am so glad this song is on the radio now and I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!  I’ve got my fingers crossed that it will make it to #1, I keep calling and requesting it and I hope everyone else will too!

The entire Nothing Like This cd is awesome! I own ever one of their cds and much of the bonus music that has been released through the years and I can honestly say that the group amazes me as they continues to deliver fresh music with nothing but quality throughout with each new release.

Nothing Like This has 11 amazing songs on it. The cd debuted at #1 and the first single WHY WAIT has already hit #1. There is not one bad song on this cd. I love the title track NOTHING LIKE THIS and THEY TRY, both upbeat songs about the ultimate love. The cd is jammed packed with upb...Read full revieweat and quite honestly some of the tunes are kind of funky ~ you know in a cool wow that is different and so very good way!! Fun songs like PLAY and RED CAMARO. There is also the duet EASY with Natasha Bedingfield that is amazing. The song I WON’T LET GO is truly amazing, very beautiful and touching. Again, the entire cd is pure Rascal Flatts awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment