Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just for fun...

This is old...2 years actually and is specail to me. I had just completed a mission that was posted in the Flatt Dog Pound encouraging people to vote for Rascal Flatts for Favorite Band, Duo or Group and Favorite Album (Still Feels Good). 
Remember this banner?

Photobucket

Along with others fan club members and Rascal Flatts' Street Team I posted it on MySpace, Facebook and Bebo doing what I could to help the guys win. We all worked hard on this mission and Rascal Flatts walked away with the Favorite Band, Duo or Group Award (they still are to me :)) It was also at that time I was given the honor of being their North Carolina Street Team Leader, so when they did this video I was officially one of their Street Team Leaders and a very proud member of their Flatt Dog Pound.

Like I said earlier, this video is old and the flattdogpound.com does not work right now...IDK why?

Just thought I would share a fond memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment