Monday, March 28, 2011

"I Won't Let Go" Video Mashup Contest

Have you heard that Rascal Flatts has a video Mashup contest? They would like to put YOU in the directors chair and give you the opportunity to win a trip to the next Rascal Flatts video taping.

You can click this banner
to go directly to the contest entry page.

I have already created my entry and would love for you to view my Rascal Flatts Mashup for I Won't Let Go.

Just click on my banner to take you to my video



If you like it please give it a thumbs up vote :)

I really hope that you like it. My inspiration came from many things, mostly personal but some of the things I wanted to incorporate in this include Alzheimer's, the elderly and the young. My daughter's school has lost 3 tragically in the last 3 months ... 2 last week and it really is so very hard on these students. My heart bleeds for them along with the families.

I don't have a lot of experienced making these things but I hope that my message comes through that God is always with you.

Thank you everyone,

Charlene

(((Hugs)))