Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Team members needed for Raleigh and Charlotte Shows

Are you ready for Rascal Flatts Nothing Like This Tour?? I AM!!!!

Rascal Flatts is kicking off the first leg their tour on June 25 in Raleigh, North Carolina at the Time Warner Cable Pavilion. Kellie Pickler and Chris Young will open. I am so excited that NC has been chosen as the first stop on the first leg of this new tour! We are about 30ish days out and I am looking for teamers to help with any assignment Darling may pass down for us.

Right now I am looking for Street Team volunteers for the shows in Raleigh (June 25th) and Charlotte (June 26th). As of right now I have not heard anything from Darling regarding Street Team activities, this usually happens closer to show date .... but I would like to have my teams in place in case we are needed.

You must have a ticket to the show and you will need to arrive at the venue early, usually a hour or so before gates open, I will have more specifics as the time gets closer to showdate. Please send me a message (NCFlattDogPound@gmail.com) with either Raleigh Street Team or Charlotte Street Team as the subject and include your fam name, real name, cell phone # and email contact information. Also, how many will be in your party. I will send email and text blast to teamers as more information becomes available.

Please let me know if you have any questions and THANK YOU for volunteering

Looking forward to meeting you,


No comments:

Post a Comment